Not all CIPP is made the same.
Multiliner has over been installed throughout Europe, Asia and North America for over
20 years. Don't settle for an unproven product when you can rely on Multiliner.
- Fiberglass Composition - Twice as strong as felt liners.
- Multi Cure - Steam or UV the choice is yours.
- Dry or Wet Liner - Ready-to-install or keep on hand.
- Easy installation - On-site training for your team.
- Product Engineering - Every liner designed for every project.
- Pull in Place - Perfect for confined spaces.
Seamless Multiliner® for high quality pipeline rehabilitation for multiple applications, multiple
lengths, multiple diameters and using multiple installation methods.
The name Multiliner® emphasizes its high degree of versatility. While relining of municipal sewer lines
is the typical application for Multiliner®, its high technical quality and ease of installation make M
ultiliner® quite suitable for industrial and marine applications.
Multiple lengths and multiple diameters:
Multiliner® is manufactured in lengths from DIA. 6" / 100mm to DIA. 48" / 1200mm.
The versatility of Multiliner® permits it to be used in all types of lining applications including
corrugated metal pipe, egg-shaped pipe and even box culverts.
Multiliner® is also available in a spot liner version for partial liner rehabilitation.